This year IETEC and BRCEBE is being held as a joint conference in beautiful Sibiu, Romania, between 1 and 4 November 2015. IETEC'15 and BRCEBE brings together a wide range of engineering, technology and business education stakeholders from around the globe to explore the building of new capacities that are essential in creating environmentally and socially sustainable 21st century economies.
This joint conference aims to identify and explore the latest trends and developments that will shape the future worlds of engineering, technology and business education. IETEC 15 is the third conference in the series while BRCEBE is being held the 7th time. Situated in the heart of Transylvania, at the foothills of the Carpathians, Sibiu is one of the most important cultural centres of Romania and one of the most beautiful medieval towns in Transylvania. Due to its cultural richness along with its history, traditional values, architectural and geographical beauty, Sibiu was designated The European Capital of Culture for the year 2007 and, according to Forbes, it is one of Europe’s "most idyllic places to live".
Today, “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu is proud to offer over 15,000 students a wide range of subjects, going from foreign languages to engineering sciences, and from economics to medical sciences. The main goal is to link and interconnect this impressive range of assets to create added value in the fields we promote. We are privileged to encourage the wish of knowledge improvement of the new generations and to assist and guide them through this qualitative process.
IETEC & BRCEBE Special Features
- Interactive workshops for all stakeholders.
- Several special plenary sessions.
- The proceedings will be indexed in Thomson Reuters.
- The full papers submitted, selected and presented at the conference will be considered by the award committee for the best paper awards.
- The awarded papers and the other selected papers will be invited to publish in the special issues of International Journals (IJQAETE and others).
- The selected papers presented and published in the proceedings will be published in an edited books.
- Exhibition stalls of engineering education books, software, tools and equipment.
- Showcasing international universities and organisations.
- Opportunities for international collaborations in engineering, technology and business education.
The 3rd IETEC and 7thBRCEBE joint Conference Committee invites your participation and seeks scholarly paper proposals to identify, reflect on, or respond to, trends, innovations and developments that relate to the global future of engineering, technology and business education and its stakeholders. This includes interdisciplinary, environmental, business and social as well as technological issues. We expect papers to offer conference participants a fresh or novel perspective and therefore contain original contributions be they theoretical, experimental or application-focused, or unique reports of experience.
We look forward to receiving your paper proposal/s and participation!
Please submit your Full Paper to the IETEC-BRCEBE EasyChair Website at: