Registration starts on 1st of November 2018 and will close on 6th
of May 2019.
For online submission and registration please visit: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isatt2019
Type of Registration (see the Conference Fee page) will clearly state the type of Conference Fee and/or the Optional Extras. For the guests who do not submit papers for publication/abstracts for symposia participation is possible under Accompanying Person Conference Fee (Including: coffee breaks, lunches, Cocktail). Accompanying persons are not registered as participants in the conference.
The copies of the required documents for Low GDP Countries and Full Time Student will be sent as attachments of email sent to email@example.com For Preconference Registration, please provide the activities (Workshop/Work Meeting) selected for participation.
Registration will be confirmed within a week after receiving payment.
Participants are allowed to send either individual papers or papers in collaboration (maximum 3 co-authors).
Full papers should be between 4 and 6 pages long (Microsoft Word format). If your full paper has more than six pages, you will have to pay an extra fee of 10 EUR per page.
Papers should be written in English (Microsoft Word format .doc or .docx) and must comply with the guidelines described in one of the following templates*:
- Journal "Plus Education" (JPE), Aurel Vlaicu University Publishing House - Download template
- Conference proceedings - Download template
*Participants should choose the most appropriate template for their publishing option.
Requirements for Presentation Formats
The presentation should contain:
- the title of the presentation;
- a short literature review the main research question or research hypothesis, objectives;
- a short description of the research data;
- data interpretation;
Please do not exceed duration of 15-20 minutes.
To propose a poster, authors should submit an abstract describing its content. The poster dimension should be A2 and it should contain: the most important findings of the research; the conclusion(s).
SYMPOSIUM SUBMISSION AND PRESENTATION:
A symposium presentation is a team work in
small groups of 4-6 people, including a supervisor. The symposium organizer (supervisor) has to submit the symposium general abstract, including the shorter abstracts of each of the participants. Each of the participants should present the symposium theme from his perspective (domain, area, country, etc). The whole abstract dimension:
1 page A4.
The duration of the whole presentation, including final conclusions and discussion should cover one session time (90 minutes).
Payment will be done to:
- AIS Romania, VAT code 6516583, EUR: RO71RNCB0232053431980002, BCR Sibiu - Please specify Conference Fee ISATT2019/name/type of registration
- AIS Romania, VAT code 6516583, RON: RO98RNCB0232053431980001, BCR Sibiu - Please specify Conference Fee ISATT2019/name/type of registration
- Online payment, via PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/isatt2019, or personal card, accessing online invoice issued within 5 working days after registration. Like other PayPal transactions, PayPal.Me payments are secure. Customers are protected by PayPal Seller and Purchase Protection for eligible transactions.
Important! If you use a different PayPal account than your personal account, please specify your name in the Add a note section provided by PayPal.Me.