Original papers, up to 10 pages and not published before, will be published, after the reviewing process, in the conference proceedings.
It is preferable that the papers should be written in LaTeX, using the template given for .tex files, but we also accept papers written in Word or Rich Text Format, which give the save appearance of the article.
Please convert and upload your documents also in Portable Document Format (.pdf). For publishing, we need both, the .pdf document and the source document from which it was created:
- the .doc or .rtf file, in the case you use Microsoft Word
- the .tex and .dvi files in the case you use LaTeX.
The templates for the source documents are:
- Word and Rich Text Format template: word_template_MDIS.doc, word_template_MDIS.rtf
- Latex template: latex_template_MDIS.tex
- PDF general template: pdf_template_MDIS.pdf
Please send the final version of your paper in the proceeding format.