Best Practices Handbook will be made on the following structure:
I. Increasing the number and quality of mobilities
a) students - study and placement mobilities
b) teachers & academic staff - teaching and training mobilities
II. Improvement of services offered by IRO`s and universities
III. Internationalization at home for non-mobile students
And it will also address other HEI`s, as it will be made available online for them to increase intercultural competences at a larger level.
– download (.pdf) Best Practices Handbook
"Lucian Blaga" (ULBS) in partnership with University College of Southeast Norway (HSN), Norway implements in the period 09.01.2016 - 01.31.2017 the inter-institutional cooperation project Best practices exchanges for internationalization of higher education, financed by Financial mechanism of the European Economic Area (EEA) 2009 - 2014. Within the project the Workshop Best Practices for Internationalization of Higher Education exchanges will be organized between 14 -15 of November, 2016.
In this frame the selection process was launched, for choosing candidates who will participate in the workshop entitled Best practices exchanges for Internationalization of Higher Education, which will be organized respecting the principles of transparency, equal access opportunities and avoiding conflict of interest (in the constitution the selection committee and award).
Online File (PDF)
- Application Form (download from here)
- Relevant documents complementary to application form (diplomas, certificates, work certificate, working contract,
attendance certificates, published articles on internationalization subject etc)
- Motivation Letter
Eligibility Criteria :
- To be academic staff / administrative staff in International Relations Department in one university from Romania or Norway;
- To have been participated as a project team member in international projects (intensive programme, summer school, bilateral and consortium cooperation projects etc)
- To have been participated to international events (International weeks, staff training and teaching mobilities, conferences on Internationalization etc)
The participants will be awarded with a total grant of 460 Euro for covering subsistence, accommodation and travel expenses
The selection criteria will be: Application form (accompanied by supporting documents confirming the eligibility) – 60 points, Letter of motivation – 40 points.
Phase I: October 24, 2016 - November 7, 2016 - Submission of applications online on the e-mail email@example.com
Phase II: November 8, 2016 - dossier evaluation and posting of results
Phase III: November 9, 2016 - filing appeals to SRIPC
Phase IV: November 10, 2016 - posting the results after resolving potential complaints
Phase V: November 11, 2016 - filing appeals to the ANPCDEFP and display results after resolving the potential complaints within the statutory period.
19 ianuarie 2017
Agenda of the event and presentations delivered during the workshop:
Handbook - Best Practices in Internationalization