The organizing committee of the conference on Manufacturing Science and Education is pleased to invite you to join us for this exciting event, which will take place from October 10th to 12th, 2023, at the Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania. The conference aims to bring together researchers, educators, practitioners, and students from various disciplines and fields related to manufacturing science and education, such as engineering, management, economics, design, and innovation. The conference will feature keynote speeches, plenary sessions, parallel sessions, workshops, poster presentations, and social events. The conference will also provide a platform for networking, collaboration, and exchange of ideas among the participants.
The organizing committee is composed of faculty members from the Faculty of Engineering of the Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, who have extensive experience and expertise in organizing academic events and conducting research in manufacturing science and education. The organizing committee members are:
- Prof. Dr. Ioan Dzitac, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Conference Chair
- Prof. Dr. Florin Gheorghe Filip, Honorary Chair of the Conference and Member of the Romanian Academy
- Prof. Dr. Misu-Jan Manolescu, Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Conference Co-Chair
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Adrian Florea, Head of the Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering and Conference Co-Chair
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ovidiu Cosma, Head of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management and Conference Co-Chair
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sorin Popa, Head of the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Conference Co-Chair
- Lect. Dr. Cristina Bălăceanu, Secretary of the Conference
- Lect. Dr. Ioana Dzitac, Webmaster of the Conference
The organizing committee is looking forward to welcoming you to Sibiu, a beautiful city with a rich cultural heritage and a vibrant academic community. We hope that you will enjoy the conference and find it fruitful and inspiring.